Disney Princess Ariel Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Disney’s Little Mermaid Ariel and Flounder plush cat toys have come all the way from the ocean to play with your special kitty—from The Disney Collection, available only at Chewy.
- Velboa plush material is ideal for all the playdates and snuggle sessions with your cat.
- Ariel and Flounder plush cat toys feature both catnip and crinkle paper for extra playtime fun.
- Includes two plush toys for double the amount of new best friends.
- Great for supervised solo play, or for some interactive fun with other cats and cat parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDisney Princess Ariel Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- Disney Princess Pocahontas Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Disney Princess Moana Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- DealPixar Woody's Accessories Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.06Chewy Price
- DealDisney Princess Belle Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- Disney Princess Cinderella Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- DealDisney Aladdin Genie Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Pixar Monsters, Inc.Code 23-19 Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- Disney Aladdin Rajah & Abu Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- DealDisney Tigger Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Delightful Toys for Cats
This is the cutest little Disney Princess Ariel Plush Cat Toy with Catnip. It came with a little fish to go along with it. And it's such a cute little pair. The Ariel toy has plastic inside of it so it makes a crackling sound whenever you move it around. My cat just loves it. I can make that crackling sound and she comes running. It's got catnip in it and she just loves the smell and she comes and sniffs and bats around like crazy. And then I touched the fish and she just goes skittering across the floor chasing after it. She really likes these toys. They're bright and colorful and they're just so much fun for her to play with.
I was sent Disney Princess Ariel Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count by the TryIt Sampling Community for my cat to try and me to review. I love anything having to do with Disney characters, including this product. My cat really went crazy for the catnip and I thoroughly liked watching him throw them around and get enjoyment out of them. Many of his toys are very old and weary looking, so they were a great replacement for a few. The colors are striking and the sizes are just right. I highly recommend.
Teddy Bear Approved!!
The best catnip toy for my cat! From the first sniff, he really became interested and involved. Teddy’s hunting instinct was engaged and he hunted and kicked these toys. The fabric is heavier and the seams are well sewn; the construction is made with claws in mind! Toys have plenty of catnip and Ariel has a crunch / crinkle sound while being played with. Besides getting his interest, I am very pleased to see the sturdy construction and fabric used for this toy!! Pleased!!
A Big Hit!
Sweet Pea, my rescue cat is not usually interested in toys. She would much rather watch the birds outside the windows. But Disney Princess Ariel and a little catnip changed all that! She carries them from room to room, stopping to bat at them or roll on them on her way. After a week of entertainment, Princess Ariel and Flounder are still always by her side.
My cat could tell immediately through the box this toy was for her. As soon as I opened it she started going crazy and playing with both pieces. She loves having different sized toys and it seems like she really likes this blend of catnip. Also, love that the Ariel toy has that “crinkle” sound for extra interest!
Little Mermaid was my favorite when I was younger so was excited to see Disney princess toys. They were bigger than I expected but they arent for me . Ariel has that plastic stuff inside that tinkles when they play with it and flounder has cat nip .
We both love it!
I love the Little Mermaid so I had to have it for my Frankie (or maybe myself). My cat usually likes the smaller catnip toys but she actually loves this larger toy. The catnip seems to be doing its job because it's one of her go to toys now. She likes to snuggle with Ariel while she's batting Flounder around. :)
Cats love it
I have 5 cats and they all went nuts over these! So I will definitely be buying more. I absolutely love Disney stuff and this is just so adorable! The quality is really good and the price is even better! I recommend this.
OMG! ^^ <3
This Ariel and flounder cat nip cat toy is so adorable!!! The quality is really great so I expect it to take a while for the cats to tear into them. They have enjoyed the cat nip very much and went a little crazy when I first gave them to them.
Cats don't stop
My cats have not stopped playing wth these toys since I received them. They love them so much and are always dragging them out of their toy box and fighting over who gets them.