Disney Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Covered Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super-cute Disney bed looks just like the classic Winnie the Pooh Hunny pot.
- Cave-style design provides some privacy for your pet to feel safe and comfy.
- Cozy inside with plush material and a fluffy cushion, with screen-printed velvet outside.
- Easy to keep clean—just spot clean the outside and wash the removable inner cushion.
- One of the unique pet beds for Disney’s biggest fans found only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Covered Cat & Dog Bed$13.99Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- DealPixar The Claw Covered Dog & Cat Bed$18.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- DealPixar Toy Story's Pizza Planet Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Large$28.99Chewy Price$46.48List Price
- YML Strawberry Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Small$37.81Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Christmas Tree Cave Bed$33.66Chewy Price
- DealDisney Winnie the Pooh Pet Bed, Medium$19.88Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- YML Pineapple Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$36.62Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealDisney Pluto Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$18.96Chewy Price$25.73List Price
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Gingerbread House Bed$28.78Chewy Price
- Precious Tails Leopard Crown Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink$59.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Frozen's Olaf Pet Bed & Gift Set, Medium$30.01Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealDisney Mickey Mouse Holiday Pet Bed & Gift Set, Medium$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover||Removable Cover||Machine-washable||Removable Cover||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Fleece, Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Pattern||Animal Print||Solid||Solid||Animal Print||Holiday|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
279 Customer Reviews
I FINALLY GAVE IN!!!
Just like many other reviewers on here, I was going back and forth on this bed. The price was finally low enough that I bit the bullet and bought it. And thank goodness that I did because my little Pooh Bear loves it! Plus, it’s so darn cute that it makes a great talking piece when friends come over. I saw some reviews that mentioned the honey pot collapsing on their pets. The structure itself is pretty sturdy as long as your pet doesn’t veer off the center of the honey pot. I found mine looking flat when my baby sat too far left or right. Easy fix!
Cute Spacious Bed
I finally bought this bed for my cats, and I was very satisfied with this purchase. I had multiple beds at home already, and I spent several months to decide whether I should buy this bed or not. Both my two cats love this bed, and it seems they take turns to use the bed. I bought two beds, but I decided to use one first, and decided to save the other one for future. The bed is spacious, and 13lb cat has plenty room to relax. Unable to take good pictures since my cats like to go very inside of the bed. This could be the best purchase I made from Chewy in three years.
Cozy and cute!
My cat loves this, especially in the colder months. She'll go in, especially when needing some comfort (ie when I'm not able to play with her while I'm working from home), and knead away! If I throw a little catnip toy in there, she rolls around and loves it! She loves to nap in here too. It is quite large, especially for a typical cat, but my cat is l0rge (got her at 15lb, she's lost a few since but is a big cat) and it suits her perfectly.
Cat loves her new honey pot
My cat has finally started using her honey pot since I bought it a few weeks ago. It smelled really strongly when I unpackaged it, and I washed the “honey” part. I think the pot part has finally aired out enough that she is starting to really like it. Plus it keeps her nice and warm as she recovers from having a cold.
My Dachshunds love it!
Bought this for my new puppy and thought they would either not use it or have it destroyed the first day. Figured at least it would make for some cute pictures. But they love it. Even my larger Dachshund (20lbs) likes to crawl back in it and sit. They love to play and dig in it too.
Don’t pass it up!
If you’re hesitating on buying this bed, don’t. My kitten is absolutely obsessed with it. She’s a burrower so I was pretty sure she’d use it. The other cats not so much. But for the sale price I couldn’t pass it up. It’s adorable too.
19lb big boy loves it too
This honey jar is so cute! My 19lb big cat loves it so much and decides to make it his safe house. The spilling of honey design is actually functional cuz some cats love to stick their paws out or use it as pillow during their sleep. So the spilling honey actually serves the purpose—while the cat’s head is inside the jar, their paws can still stick out to adjust temperature!
Best thing I ever bought...
This is literally the best thing I've ever bought for my oldest girl Mary Jane. As soon as I took it out of the package she got right in and almost never comes out since. She's in there napping as I type. Definitely a great buy.
Great item to get if you love Disney. It's super cute. Only issue with it is that the structure is very soft, so it does have a hard time standing up on its own. I usually have to prop it up against a couch or something similar.
The cutest bed ever!
My 1 year old mini dachshund Winnie absolutely loves her new bed. She likes to dig and burrow, so the spilled honey padding is perfect for just that. Its somewhat small, but Id say could fit dogs up to 15 lbs.