District 70 Sardine Cardboard Cat Scratcher Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Toy Feature||Training, Exercise||Exercise||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Teasers & Wands||Scratchers||Scratchers|
About This Item
- Versatile 2-in-1 cat scratcher and hideout area provides your cat with a place to play, scratch and relax.
- Made of eco-friendly recycled corrugated cardboard.
- Contains no harmful glue or odors.
- Chic sardine design is great for photo-ops!
- Perfect for cats of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety Lounge Cardboard Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$39.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$11.29Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$18.88Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- DealCat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealTiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.58Chewy Price$13.98List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
his favorite scratcher/piece of furniture/launchpad
I was initially hesitant because of the price but this scratcher is worth every penny. My cat's gotten SO much use out of it, from scratching to sleeping to diving off of it in pursuit of toys. Plus it's sturdy as heck and has held up even though he's nearly scratched a corner clean off of it by now (we've had it for a while).
Love this scratcher!
Our cats love this scratcher! They can both use it at the same time and there is plenty of room on top and inside!
Perfect scratcher for a chonky baby
I had been waiting for it to come back in stock for almost a year. I’d always miss the restock by a couple of days. We finally were able to get one and my babies are obsessed with it. Probably will need a second one on the other end of the house so they don’t fight over it.
Too good to be true!
The scratcher is very sturdy! Kittens love them so much and it’s a perfect scratcher to share between them. They can sleep on top and inside. They could also play hide and seek inside. Plus it looks very nice.
Cute w/ lots of scratching options
My kitties love this thing, there are a lot of different scratching angles if your cat is a little weird like mine, she loves scratching the edges more than the horizontal or vertical spots so its nice to find something that gives her that option!
Sardines of the Sea Cat Hide Out
My cats absolutely love it! Looks great in my house.
Cute and sturdy
This scratcher house is cute and very sturdy. I have a 7 month old kitten and have another kitten arriving in May. It is a little on the small side but that is my only complaint. Some of us would be happy to pay more for a supersized kitty option.
Cute, comfortable and spacious
My mom bought me this cardboard box and I’m in love! I have yet to leave this place. I’m a pretty big cat (according to my vet), and even I have plenty of room to spread out inside. Please tell your parents to get you one!!!
Like a fun art piece
They love it, and it’s like a fun piece of contemporary art. Expensive, but worth it to have a cool scratcher.
I Love it, BUT…
This is a very well constructed cat box. I have five cats in my house. Unfortunately, no one was interested. They all checked it out and Onyx tried to lay in it, but he preferred the Chewy box. For my cats, it wasn’t wide enough for them to turn around in. That’s a big issue if you have larger cats. One star deducted only due to the width. I’ll donate this to my outside TNR family.