Your kitty companion will lose interest in clawing at furniture and sitting in random boxes when you introduce her to the District 70 Treasure Cardboard Cat Scratcher. This structure is made of super scratchable corrugated cardboard, with harmless glue between pieces. Cats are sure to love grooming their claws on every inch of the many-sided scratcher. You can also give them a place to sit or snooze by popping out the smaller piece in the center. It’s even designed in a modern style, making it a trendy place for felines to entertain themselves. No stylish, cat-friendly home is complete without this versatile District 70 scratcher.
- Center piece can be popped out to give felines another place to scratch.
- Structure acts as both a scratch mat and clubhouse for playful cats.
- Treasure scratcher is made of corrugated cardboard, adhered with harmless glues.
- Box features 4 sides of claw sharpening spaces for variety and longevity.
- Designed to fit in with your home’s interior design style.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by District 70