Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough on bio-based dog stains.
- Removes bio-based dog odors.
- A multi-surface cleaner that can be used on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
- This cleaner is designed to be safe for use around dogs.
- Features a light melon burst scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$26.29Chewy Price$27.99List Price$24.98Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 5-gal bottle$159.95Chewy Price$151.95Autoship Price
- Advanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 1.3-gal bottle$44.29Chewy Price$51.99List Price$42.08Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bissell 2X Concentrated Pet Stain & Odor Upright Machine Formula$19.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 2.5-gal bottle$149.95Chewy Price$154.95List Price$142.45Autoship Price
- Advanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, Sunny Lemon, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Carpet Refresher Lemon Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, Melon Burst Scent, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Top Ingredients||—||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Great upgrade from the original formula
I’ve always used the original natures miracle because I honestly didn’t know they started making scented versions. I use this in my dog laundry. It helps reduce the normal doggy smell in blankets and beds and completely removes urine smell and stains from our cloth reusable pee pads. This has a pleasant sweet scent and this is now my go to formula!
Have used Nature's Miracle a while and when they came out w/different scents, tried them and they were wonderful. That's why I got the big refill!
Stain Remover Works!
The enzymatic portion of this formula has not really worked for us. But I bought it as a stain and odor remover - and it definitely works! I have an off white carpet and have had quite a few puppy accidents on it. It removed them all and made the carpet pretty much like new. I recommend pouring into a small cup or the cap before pouring on the stain. Pouring directly from the bottle wastes too much liquid.
I bought this thinking the melon would be a nice scent but it’s not !Not sure if my senses are off but it smells horrible and it takes out the strains but my dog will go in the same spot to pee. The description of the smell made me get it since I wanted something that didn’t have a nasty hard smell but this was a fail . I rather use the non scented one . I feel those work better maybe the smell does something to the product so it isn’t as effective .
Freakin Amazing !!
I love the smell! I cant believe how well it cleans! We have lots of Natures miracle products & they all work fabulously, but this one smells the best♡
I usually get the original but this was on sale. I swear by natures miracle but this one didn't seem to work :( my roommates puppy marked my couch, And I can still smell it afte three applications. Never had this issue with the original.
Lifesaver for puppy accidents
This stuff is amazing. The smell can be a little overwhelming but quickly dissipates. This has taken care of all of our puppy mishaps and accidents around the apartment without leaving any stains. We've also used it on rugs and the couch-- it works just fine. Especially love that this is a gallon bottle. We were going through the 32 oz bottles like every other week. This has lasted us over four months and will probably last us the whole year at this point!
I use this as a refill for my bottles that I already have. It works great for cleaning up dog messes whether it be urine, poop, or vomit. It leaves a fresh smell.
Great at Getting rid of urine stain and smell.
We can’t live without natures miracle, it’s the best I’ve found for Getting rid of urine stain and smell.
It does a good job
It does a good job of removing the urine or feces odors on the floor/deck etc. Haven't tried it to remove any stains. After I use this to clean, my pup cannot find where it last went, so so far its working well