Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz
About This Item
- All-natural calming oil designed to give your furry friend peace of mind.
- Helps with fear and anxiety from thunderstorms, grooming, separation, travel, fireworks and more.
- Contains a unique blend of essential oils mixed with coconut oil.
- Helps when your paw-tner has an upset stomach.
- Apply the oil onto your companion’s ears to reduce stress and tension.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, Small$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy Drops for Dogs, 0.5-oz$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, Small$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$9.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Classic Anxiety & Calming Vest for Dogs, Heather Grey, Small$29.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$35.50Chewy Price$49.95List Price$33.73Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pure Essential Oils Of Bergamot And Tangerine Peel, Lavender Flower, Ginger Root...||Lavender, Chamomile, Egyptian Geranium Oils.||100% Plant-Derived Ingredients: Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Essential Oils Of Citrus Bergamia (Fcf Bergamot), Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)...||100% Plant-Derived Ingredients: Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Essential Oils Of Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)...||Active Ingredients: Frankincense (Boswella Serrata)., Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil (carrier oil), Mixed Tocopherols...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Very strong smell
This product has a very strong smell. My dog did not like the smell so he would run around and rub his ears all over the carpet and pillows for 3-5 minutes. I didn't see a difference with him calming down except when he was exhausted after running around trying to get the product off him. I only used a dab on my finger and put it on the outside of his ears. I also tried putting a dab on his collar but he had the same reaction. I have a small dog so maybe this product is better for bigger dogs. I was disappointed that it didn't work for my dog.
Efficient stress support!
I have 2 senior dogs. Surprisingly this calming oil concoction seem to put both at ease and hence lesser anxious moments (both are low on hearing and eyesight). I used to use lavender and ylangylang but this combination oil definitely is a great tool for car rides, visit to vet to name a few.
Very nice smelling oil
I purchased this for my Paige to relax her at night. She had Syringomyelia. She really liked it. Unfortunately she passed away unexpectedly last week.
seems to work
We tried this on our neurotic English Bulldog. He has several annoying behaviors like obsessive chewing but the worst it the endless rapid tongue flicking. It’s terribly annoying and gross, especially when he gets to slobbering. It’s hard to snap him out of it. Vet has no answers and we have tried diets, supplements, Cbd, pheromone collars and aids. Nothing helps. But this actually seems to do the trick. He gets really relaxed and his eyelids get heavy for like 20 minutes, then is chill for a couple hours. It also becomes easier to snap him out of it if he starts again. It’s easy to apply because it’s in roll on form and smells great. Sometimes we reapply before bed and he seems to sleep better.
Essential calming oil for dog
Its really awesome. It works to. Thank you chewy. It has came in handy during bad weather.
Smells lovely and soothes us all
Got this for my Ibizan Hound who can get very anxious and fixated on scratching herself, it drives me crazy and it’s so hard to get her to stop chewing and hurting her skin. She loves this stuff, once she smells it she stops, slows down and lets me pet all over her ears (which she normally doesn’t, hates when I clean her ears & runs from small bottles that may possibly be ear wash). She sleeps better and really seems to feel better overall when we use this, shes calmer and less jumpy/nervous. The fragrance even helps ease up some of my stress, the other dogs seem to like it too, everyone smells good so it’s a winner all around :)