Dog Gone Smart Cat Litter Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uses the wicking power of millions of microfiber strands to trap excess litter into the mat. It collects dirt and water up to 15 times it's weight.
- Highest ratio of GSM (Grams Per Square Meter) of competing products, which measures the density.
- Microfiber has the highest absorbency density rate compared to competing products.
- Fits under standard litter boxes, food and water bowls or at the front door and soft material is gentle on cats’ paws.
- Non-skid backing keeps it in place and prevents skidding and movement. When it's time to clean you can shake it out or machine wash. It's double basting and stitching keep it intact during washing and microfiber dries 5X faster than traditional fabrics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Sisal Mat, Medium$19.35Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat, Beige$5.31Chewy Price$5.04Autoship Price
- iPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, Jumbo, Brown$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Cat Litter Mat, Grey$29.99Chewy Price
- Catit Cat Pan Litter Mat$11.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petmate Catcher Mat, Large, Ice Blue$22.36Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealFrisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat, Brown$26.10Chewy Price$29.16List Price
- PetSafe Multi-Cat Litter Box$119.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Whisker OdorTrap Pod Cat Litter Box Filter$20.00Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Open Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$30.00Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Odor Control Universal Charcoal Filter, 2-pack, bundle of 2$9.48Chewy Price$9.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||—||Polypropylene, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Doubles as a pet mat for sleeping
I have one partly under the litter box in bathroom. The second is on the carpet as you exit the bathroom. It traps litter and shakes out easily. Baby likes to lay on it for afternoon naps.
Cats love it!
This is the nicest cat liter/ lounger mat ever! It catches A LOT of liter and I have less on my laundry room/ panty floor. Very well made - wish it were just a little bigger, but it works. My cats love it too.
Works well, easy to vacuum.
I am pleased with this litter mat. It seemed to be just the right size for my two litter boxes. It does not catch all the litter but I have yet to find one that does. Nice thing is it vacuums really nicely which I do daily to keep the litter scatter down.
Works okay but you will still have some litter tracks. I’ve seen other reviewers say it’s great with a top entry litter box, but my one cat is too old and sensitive to learn new tricks.
Fabulous litter mat!
This mat does a great job of cleaning our cat’s paws of much of the Dr, Elsey’s Classic box litter. It a deep, very soft, well made little rug. Our cat never claws at or tries to move it around, it could not be better for our household.
It’s soft, and it works
Between this mat, a top entry box (Iris), and the Naturally Fresh Walnut Pellet litter, I do not ever find litter tracked around. Also, it’s so soft that sometimes I find my kittens hanging out on it. I find this funny, because all of the articles say that cats don’t want their litter box next to their food, and don’t like to be near it unless they need to use it. So either this mat is so soft they just don’t care, or I have just really chill cats, I don’t know! I mean also, the litter is awesome and contains smells super well so maybe that helps too.
Been going crazy with cat litter scattered on my bathroom floor. Ive had several other rugs or such to try and minimize this but nothing really helped much. This mat actually does help WAY more than others I've tried. The type of nap it has is the key I think. Anyway I'm pleased with it's performance. I do recommend it.
So far, So GOOD!
So far, this is doing the job. Does it catch ALL the litter? No, but it comes pretty darn close. It's nice and large, and soft. My cat likes to nap on it sometimes. As others mentioned, the black fibers from the mouse embroidery have come loose in some places, but I haven't found it to be too terrible.
The mat looks very nice and it does catch a lot of the litter our girls kick or bring out of the box with them; but still doesn't catch it all. We still have litter trailed out onto the floor past the mat. I've tried so many different kinds, this isn't the worst one I've tried to say the least. One thing is that it is easy to clean litter out of or shake it off outdoors.
solves the problem, but....
The description says it solves the problem once for all, but I still have litter trailing into the hallway and down the stairs, so it’s not the miracle cat litter mat. It far exceeds the honeycomb type mats we had before which did capture most of the litter, but were a pain to pull from under the litter box to clean out. Plus these feel better on my feet in the laundry room than the mats did, so I think it has to be better for their paws! Litter boxes also purchased on Chewy.com