Dog Gone Smart Sleeper Cushion Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hand-sewn with high-thread, upholstery-grade and durable cotton-canvas blend with a quilted design.
- Stays spotless with Repelz-It stay-clean technology that repels dirt, stains, mud, odors, and pet messes.
- Built-in bacteriostatic nano-protection repels bacteria and fungus to keep the bed hygienic even with daily use.
- High-density, AAA-grade, siliconized polyfill maintains a high loft, eliminates fill bunching, and keeps your pal comfy.
- Great as a bed on its own or to throw over your furniture, other bedding, and car seat to protect them from dander, drool, and messes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 30-in$16.76Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, X-Large$49.78Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Teal, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue / White Fleece, Large$53.49Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$41.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 42-in$35.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Dr. Gabby Wild Blanket & Leopard Print Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Small$17.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Dura-Vel Orthopedic Dog Crate Pad, Smoke, Large$141.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 22-in$22.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Cotton, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Chew-resistant, Machine-washable, Orthopedic...||Machine-washable||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
It’s just alright
I got this for $14.88 while it was on sale, and honestly I wouldn’t spend more than that on this. The fabric gets tangled up in the wand so I just took it off because my cat doesn’t care. He’s about 9 months old and he loves it, but he sits in front of the wand or catches it and holds on which causes the motor to make this awful clicking sound. It came in the mail yesterday and I’m not sure it will last very long, but it makes him happy so I’d say it’s worth it for the price I got it for. I wish they’d designed it to just switch directions when it meets resistance so it doesn’t freak out when he lays in front of its path. I don’t see this toy lasting very long or being worth the $30+ it was originally priced at. The lights that are advertised don’t phase my cat.
Previous model was better
Bought this when it went to $15. I’ve had the previous version of this toy for years and my cat went crazy for it but I could never find replacement wands/toys for the end. She even loved it when it was just the stick without a toy anymore. Saw it on sale and figured it was a better upgraded model but it was disappointing. Seems like it was intended to be better but a few things: it stops frequently (seems like this is intentional bc the lights blink, my cat loved the other one that always just kept going), makes a loud grinding noise even when it’s not caught, the wand is much shorter than the skirting so the feather toy never shows unless the cat finds it or it catches the skirting which actually would work well but it constantly is catching the skirting and getting stuck ?). Seems like it was supposed to be better but I’ll return this model and continue looking for replacements for the older version I have. Seemed to have a more powerful motor and skirting never got caught. Downside to both is that it takes AAs that seem to go quickly and utilizes a screw instead of quick release tab so it’s cumbersome considering how frequent the batteries need to be changed. Cat loves the other model though, 5 stars for that one! For those wondering, the base on that one is larger and the skirting is a heavier purple fabric.
I had been excited to get this, I wanted to give my older cats some more exercise. I received two instead of one and I notified Chewy right away and graciously they told me to keep the second one. That turned out to be a good thing. The furry “animal” is attached to an arm that screws onto the main base. I made sure it was tight, but the first night it had disconnected. I put it on again, making sure it was tight, but within a day it was off and worse, gone. My cat had “killed” it and had hidden it. I was able to use the part from the second toy. That’s the good part. The round skirt that covers the machine is very flimsy. When the toy moves around, it gets the skirt tangled around it. The slower speed hardly moves the toy, the higher speed just tangles it up. There is a loud clicking sound at some point and then the toy stops and there are flashing lights for a few seconds. It doesn’t work well on carpet, even very low pile. My cats are not interested in it anymore. Very poor product.
Fun for your cat, annoying for you.
The cover comes off very easily, but for a $12 toy overall it’s a good deal. Whenever the cat catches it, it’s starts making very annoying sound since the machine doesn’t stop moving. I would say this is better for a small kitten. An adult cat would find it boring pretty soon. But I can not say this is absolutely terrible, I think the idea is awesome especially for those who don’t have a lot of time playing with their cats.
Good for rowdy German shepherd
7 month old gsd likes to tear apart beds but enjoys laying on this and leaves it alone. Good quality and can swap sides from fluffy to nylon(canvas?) tougher material when it’s warm or vice versa.
I would buy 100 of these if I could
My cats have been obsessed with every single yeowww! toy we have bought. As soon as I brought the chewy box inside, they could smell the catnip before I even opened the box. These toys can even get a rise out of my senior cat, who doesn’t have much interest in toys anymore. They love these toys, and I love watching them play with them. 10/10!
I wanted to like this toy so bad but it stopped working after a month of use. I also think I may have been shipped a used one but not entirely sure. Hope to find a different interactive toy that my girl loves!
the loudest dud
This thing is sooooo loud and the mother got weak and didn’t spin as well after about two weeks. The cloth cover comes of very easily and any time the arm is touched it makes the loudest sound. Eats batteries and barely works
My female German Shepard loves it. Once I laid in on the floor she smelled it first then laid right down on it and looked at me like she was smiling and happy.
My dog destroyed this within one hour. Not durable to chewing at all. We’ve had toys that have last longer than this mat. I know my dog loves “stuffies” and this bed is basically one large stuffie. I was expecting a higher quality material that would be resistant to some chewing. For the price point of $76 I would definitely not recommend