Dog Helios Hurricane Reflective Dog Coat
About This Item
- Premium-quality all-weather jacket is lined with soft polar fleece that features Touchdog’s exclusive Blackshark Technology.
- Blackshark is an innovative fabric that’s lightweight; water, wind and snow-proof; breathable; impermeable and tear-resistant.
- Waterproof polyester outer shell includes 3M reflective piping on the top and sides for extra safety.
- A raised collar and covered leash connection slot provides extra protection against wind and moisture.
- The adjustable fuzzy fastener closures on the neck and belly ensure a snug, comfortable fit; an embroidered brand logo complements this fashionable design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Gray, Medium$34.97Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Reflective Plaid Dog Coat, Medium$55.10Chewy Price
- dealKONG 3-In-1 Systems Dog Coat, Black, Medium$54.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, X-Small$45.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, X-Small$55.00Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Derby Originals Hydro Cooling Dog Jacket, Blue, Small$59.95Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Pack-N-Go Reversible Dog Jacket, Red/Navy, 18-in$48.00Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red, X-Small$52.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||—||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop, Zipper|
|Lifestage||—||—||—||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Nice while it lsted
My dog seems to like it just fine. Unfortunately the material on the top ripped while she was running in the woods. So, while it lasted, it was a good jacket. But it's not not very durable if you have a dog who likes to run in nature. Also the material is not reparable so now I'm on the hunt for a "tougher" jacket for my little pup.
Helios Dog Coat
This dog coat seems to keep my short-haired furry friend warm on our daily walks. Easy to put on/ take off as well.
Thumbs up for Helios Jacket
Leo said he feels really good in his new jacket, that none of his friends have made fun of him and it keeps his belly and chest from getting wet.
This is a warm, well-built, waterproof, winter dog jacket. All it lacks is a hood.
Quality has gone down
We ordered 2 of these. First of all it took 12 days for delivery. That's a pretty long wait and longer than you promised. Now, we have had 3 of these before this. The exact same jackets. We loved them..With these two new ones, same size as previous, we notice they are made smaller, the strap under tummy is shorter, overall jacket is smaller and definitely less stuffing for warmth. They are much lighter jackets. We really liked the first three, but honestly, for the price, these two are crap, as was the delivery service. All around very disappointed. Nan Southey.
The production way was changed
I have 2 same coats (Size L) for my EX-dog purchased from Chewy.com 2-3 years ago. I liked so much so I bought this item for my new dog but this time I had to select size XL. Unfortunately, the berry band part was different for this size XL. The size L had 3 magic tapes and longer while this size XL has only 2 tapes and it was much shorter. As the result when he is walking, it is easily loose and open. When he runs, it came out. I was really disappointed with the production change. Since the size was perfect, I'm going to add 1 or more magic tape myself.
Great mid-range coat
This is the second one of these costs I’ve bought my dog in the last three years. These coats hold up great and are a nice water resistant coat that is lightly insulated. Great coat for the spring and fall when weather is wet and chilly. It works well for my dog in the winter too until temps get below freezing. Well made and easy to adjust fit. Only thing I wish was different is that I wish it had a little heavier insulation.
nice coat but small for an XL
Read the sizing information but still smaller than stated. I gave it to a smaller pup who loves it! It's light weight for a dog that doesnt like a heavier jacket but still warm for cold days. Great material and construction. Wish it came in 3XL for my lab friends.
More like a vest and needs more Velcro but nice style for active dogs
This coat does not cover much of the dog's body and would be more accurately called a vest. It's also thinner than it looks in the photos, including most of the user photos in reviews. That said, it is a good style for active dogs that will not interfere with movement. If you have a more sedentary dog that needs the equivalent of a nice warm parka, like you'd wear to go see a cold weather football game, this isn't what you're looking for. It runs small - my dog (45# Border Collie) measures spot on for a large, but his chest is apparently deeper than their fit model because the belly band just barely overlaps enough. I don't think going up a size would work because then it would interfere with urination for a male dog. I'm going to add some Velcro to reinforce the closure. I bought this on major sale and do not think it is worth the full price, but for what I paid, I will keep it.
I recently purchased this online for my grand dog! In red! Large was a bit snug...but Chewy is a great company for exchanging! I got a refund on Moose’s jacket for an extra large! And I intend to donate the other one for another rescue dog! My son and his girlfriend rescued Moose when he was 6 months old! Joy of our lives! Catahoula leopard! He is going to enjoy his 3rd Christmas Eve with us once again! New toys too!