Dog Helios Lotus 2-in-1 Convertible Dog Jacket
About This Item
- The inner and outer layers of this premium-quality all-weather jacket can be separated for use as a lightweight fleece or rain slicker.
- Soft fleece lining features Blackshark Technology, an innovative fabric that’s water, wind and snow-proof; breathable; impermeable and tear-resistant.
- Waterproof polyester outer shell includes 3M reflective piping on the top and sides for extra safety.
- A raised collar provides extra protection against moisture, while the embroidered and screen-printed logos add the finishing touches.
- The adjustable fuzzy fastener closures on the neck and belly ensure a snug, comfortable fit; available in four colors and five sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Gray, Medium$34.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Reflective Plaid Dog Coat, Medium$55.10Chewy Price
- dealKONG 3-In-1 Systems Dog Coat, Black, Medium$54.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, X-Small$45.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, X-Small$55.00Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Derby Originals Hydro Cooling Dog Jacket, Blue, Small$59.95Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Pack-N-Go Reversible Dog Jacket, Red/Navy, 18-in$48.00Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red, X-Small$52.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Another expensive let down
the velcro closure is annoying, would prefer something with clips that I can adjust once instead of having to try to comfortably size it every time. the back end just flops around and ends up hanging off one side or the other. typical dog jacket, nothing special
Ripped first time putting on. I’ve bought much less expensive jackets that lasted longer
This is a quality Jacket but the front fastener lacks enough Velcro for proper fastening.
Piper loves her new jacket
We bought the Dog Helios Convertible Dog Jacket when Piper's old jacket had just worn out. We purchased the red color, which looks beautiful on her 15 pound black miniature schnauzer body. So far we have used the outer jacket and inner fleece separately, and both fit very well and are perfect in our late winter/early spring weather here in Western North Carolina. The combo should be just perfect when it is really cold. Great product!
Not worth it
This jacket did not stand the test of time (1 month). The outer shell is made of a stiff material and the way the inner fleece attached to it makes it hard to Velcro. The Velcro always came loose when my dog walked or if she sat down. Nonetheless the Velcro came undone, she stepped on that part of the coat, and the whole thing ripped. If the Velcro actually worked or this was a snap or zipper closure the coat would be great. It’s a nice coat and would keep your pet warm if it stayed on!
Nice Coat, but...
I ordered several jackets for my dog. I measured him correctly and ordered the coats based on the sizing chart provided for each. All three coats arrived and were too small. Unfortunately, because these jackets were on sale, there were not larger sizes available. I would caution any buyer of this jacket to order a full size larger than what the chart says. Chewy's customer service for the return of the jackets was fantastic and heartwarming. While I am not happy with the purchases, I am very happy with Chewy's customer care.
Velcro comes undone
This is a beautiful jacket and I want to like it. But when my dog wears it and runs around, it doesn't stay on for long. The velcro comes undone at the chest. She has a personal flotation device that is of a similar design but instead of velcro, it has plastic clips. I might try to modify it to use such clips since I like the look of the jacket and the fact that it is convertible.
Jacket fits amazing and is definitely a good quality.
This is a nice jacket and looks very nice on my dog.
Great quality + design - multi-purpose
Bought these for my two 10 LB dogs. Very well made, great quality and design. Really like the removable heavy fleece layer. My chihuahua is always cold, so perfect for him. My other mystery mix has his own fur coat, so doesn't need it. He can just wear the outer layer. They are such nice jackets, people are always asking where I got them. The orange is also very reflective, so great walking after dark.