Dog Palace CRB Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Paw-fect for extra-large dogs who have a shoulder height of 26.5-inches or more. This house is also grr-eat for multiple furry friends!
- Comes with a Palace Central Heater with a remote and digital thermostat that can be adjusted to your desired temperature.
- This house has 2-4 inches of insulation in the sides, roof, floor and door to help keep your dog warm during the cooler months and cool during the warmer months.
- The raised flooring and drainage system help keep your pup dry and makes cleanup a cinch!
- The double-hinged swinging door is removable for early stages of training.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Modern Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$349.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House, Blue$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Classic Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$299.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Small$146.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Merry Products Room with a View Wood Dog & Cat House$99.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Medium$129.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Petbarn 3 Plastic Dog House, 50-90 lbs$129.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Lodge Dog House$181.99Chewy Price$226.99List Price
- Sherpa U Pet Tent Dog Portable House, Medium, Gray$93.52Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Beurer Heated Lamp for Dog & Cat, White$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Large$279.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Dog House Great - Heater not so much
The dog house was easy to put together and is very large. Big enough for two dogs. I have two complaints about the heater. If you lose power and the power comes back on, the heater will not. You have to go out and turn the heater on with the remote control. This really sucks for your dogs if you lose power in the middle of the night and don't discover it until the morning. Also, the power cable is braided with steel and keeps your dogs from chewing on it. However, it does not keep the dogs from pulling the cable connection loose from the back of the heater. I now have to take it apart and fix the electrical connection going into the heater. I would buy the dog house again but maybe not the heater.
Warm hut for dogs
My Chihuahua mix rescues prefer being outside. We keep them inside when cold, windy, wet but they really hate it. I had purchased a different heated doghouse a year ago and hated it out of the box. This house fits our needs much better. I made a ramp for our littles to enter the hut. I removed the lower half of the door and replaced with shower curtain material. The heavy door flap was too much for the dogs to easily move. They love the new digs. The heater keeps it toasty inside.
The dog house is nice. Built well and is insulated but only after 3 months the heater stopped working. Didn't like the fact it had a bluetooth remote anyway, more to go wrong. I'm going to try to get a replacement under warranty or else just buy a new one. Disappointed.
Not fully insulated
Heater is junk since it's hanged high and not within "dog level". Using the palace... the only warm area is the top. The bottom where the dog(s) lay is ice cold. No insulation on the bottom results in a pointless dog house overall. You CAN feel the difference. Not worth the price. There also needs to be more ventilation holes.... in the summer the heat won't be able to escape . Overall... details should say that it only insulates the top ( towards the roof)... No heat gets down to dog sleeping level. Maybe if the heater was able to be hanged alot lower then maybe it would be different.....Floor isn't insulated regardless.. we even used thick blanket/ bed. No help, still cold. FAIL for the ridiculous price.
Great Dog House!
Love everything about the dog house purchased 2 for our 2 outside dogs they love them. Easy assemy.
While this heated dog house is nice, I wish I'd've realized that it was COLOSSAL! I actually purchased it to house outdoor cats, they're afraid of it!
easy to find and order online order was delayed a couple of days but was communcating with me every day would order again thanks
Warm! Thick heavy door
This dog house stays pretty warm! Even without the heater it does a good job at retaining the heat! Unfortunately my dogs won’t use the house, they are terrified of the door! It’s heavy and the wind blows it making a lot of noise! I saw that you are supposed to be able to leave the door open somehow but there’s no where to hold the door open that I can see. Wish they would use it, but for now we have a $500 decoration to make us look like good pet owners.
Bought this and the Dog Palace heater combo when they first came out last season. I checked both houses on the coldest days at near zero outside with my own thermometer and discovered the heater worked as advertised. My boys stayed toasty warm all winter long. One of my guys wont even come out for breakfast unless I knock on the door to coax him.
Great dog house
This is a great doghouse. Easy to assemble. Took about 15 to 20 minutes. Heater works good but fan seems to never shut off. Need to add a 120 volt outlet on the heater for a light.