Advantage II Flea Treatment for Dogs Over 55 lbs is a convenient monthly topical flea treatment for dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Advantage II for dogs contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen) to kill all life stages of fleas. Furthermore, it kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your dog to die. One convenient application of Advantage II for dogs keeps working for 1 month.
- Kills all flea life stages including flea eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult fleas
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Once a month topical treatment for fleas and lice
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die. Provides waterproof protection
- For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older and weighing over 55 lbs.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Do not apply to puppies or dogs weighing less than 3 lbs. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
- 9.1% Imidacloprid
- 0.46% Pyripoxyfen
See all items by Advantage II