Annamaet Manitok has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. “Manitok” was named in reference to an unfortunate encounter between a moose and Rob Downey, President of Annamaet. This is the reason there is a moose on every bag and if you ever have the chance you should ask Rob to tell you the story. Manitok means "rugged" in the Inuit Eskimo language.
- Proteinated (Chelated) minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system
- Prebiotics - a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- L-Carnitine's involvement in fat metabolism helps maintain lean muscle mass and supports healthy cognitive function
- DHA supports Brain Development in puppies and Healthy Cognitive Function in adults and senior dogs
Manitok Red Meat Formula is experiencing packaging and formula changes. Customers may receive the old packaging during this transition.
See all items by Annamaet