Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs ensures continuing long-term protection for your pet. Bio Spot Active Care topical gel kills adult fleas and ticks and contains an insect growth regulator to kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 30 days. Included applicator helps keep the liquid off your hands, makes it easier to part your dog's fur, gets liquid down to your dog's skin and is easy to load and apply.
- Includes Bio Spot Smart Shield Applicator which helps keep the liquid off your hands, makes it easier to part your dog's fur and gets liquid down to their skin
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age or older that are 61-150 pounds
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and deer ticks for up to 1 month. Also kills mosquitoes that may transmit disease and virus
- Fast-drying formula contains a coat conditioner for a non-sticky application, and works with the biology of your dog by spreading through the oils of their skin
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea-life cycle
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treats dogs/puppies for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian. Do not allow children to apply this product. Do not use more than one tube per dog/puppy and do not treat more than once per month. Do not allow your dog/puppy to ingest this product. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.
- Etofenprox 50.00%
- Piperonyl Butoxide 9.10%
- N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 0.91%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.45%
- (S)-Methoprene 0.23%
For Bio Spot Defense Refill, Click here.
See all items by Bio Spot