Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs ensures continuing long-term protection for your pet. Bio Spot Active Care topical gel kills adult fleas and ticks and contains an insect growth regulator to kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 30 days. Five sizes are available to fit your dog’s needs.
- Intended to be used with the Bio Spot Smart Shield Applicator
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age or older that are 61-150 pounds
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and deer ticks for up to 1 month. Also kills mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease or West Nile virus
- Fast-drying formula contains a coat conditioner for a non-sticky application, and works with the biology of your dog by spreading through the oils of their skin
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea-life cycle
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treats dogs/puppies for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian. Do not allow children to apply this product. Do not use more than one tube per dog/puppy and do not treat more than once per month. Do not allow your dog/puppy to ingest this product. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.
- Etofenprox 50.00%
- Piperonyl Butoxide 9.10%
- N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 0.91%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.45%
- (S)-Methoprene 0.23%
See all items by Bio Spot