Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Puppies is a fast-acting formula that delivers effective results. The Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is a key element in this formula to help prevent reinfestation. Spray directly on your pet to kill fleas and ticks of all life stages and also kill and repel mosquitoes.
- Safe for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age or older
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Also kills ticks and deer ticks while killing and repelling mosquitoes
- Contains the Infest Stop ingredient, IGR, to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 2 months
- Easy to use and fast-acting, just spray directly on your dog and ruffle the coat while spraying against the natural lay of the hair to ensure proper coverage
- Kills fleas instantly upon contact, so you can spray directly onto affected areas
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation. Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON PUPPIES LESS THAN 10 WEEKS OF AGE. For external use only. Drooling may be observed for a short period of time immediately following product application. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
See all items by Bio Spot