Snakes, insects and birds such as geese, use their hiss sound to drive off predators and our domesticated pets have an instinctive sensitivity to this sound.
The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of air which mimics this sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviours in dogs such as jumping up or stealing. There is a detailed training guide included, with helpful training tips and key do's and don'ts. It is important that the Pet Corrector is used responsibly and that alternative desirable behaviours are rewarded.
- Interrupts bad behavior and is an essential combination tool with reward-based training methods
- Emits a harmless hissing sound that is similar to the hiss of a snake, an angry swan or the buzz of an insect
- With 200 uses per can, it is a great training aid to stop barking, jumping up, stealing food and chasing
- Instant results that grab the attention of canines of all breeds and sizes
- Spray comes with a training guide that informs pet parents of proper training and use
Pet Corrector spray and training guide.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Pressurized container may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking during use. Do not pierce or burn, even when empty. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122° F. Keep out of reach of children.
The 50-ml contains 50 uses per can and the 200-ml contains 150 uses per can.
See all items by The Company of Animals