Earthbath Deodorizing Rosemaryg Dog & Cat Shampoo is a coconut-based shampoo that contains essence of rosemary to get to the root of unpleasant smells. Rosemary is well-known for its fresh, long-lasting scent and skin soothing properties. This shampoo will leave your furry friend’s coat soft, plush and smelling naturally fresh for days. Best of all, this shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping them safe against irritants.
- Soap-free coconut-based deodorizing shampoo gently cleanses skin and fur, leaving behind a soft, plush coat.
- Rosemary and coconut work together to soothe itchy skin without washing off topical flea treatments.
- Natural rosemary scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a deodorizing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
This item is undergoing a slight formula and packaging change. Customers may receive different variation during this transition.
Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Essence of Rosemary, Olive Oil Squalene (Natural Preservative). All Ingredients Are Natural, 100% Biodegradable, and Gentle On Man's (And Woman's) Best Friends and You.
Non-Ingredients: Anything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: Parabens, Phosphates, Pthalates, Dea, Synthetic Dyes or Perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things.
New Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Plant-derived and Coconut-based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, B, D, & E, Glycerin, Rosemary Oil, Natural Preservative.
See all items by Earthbath