Hot spots, meet your match! Earthbath Tea Tree & Aloe Shampoo for Dogs gives scratchin' pups some big-time relief thanks to its all-natural, skin-soothing ingredients. Tea tree oil relieves irritation from insect bites and dermatitis and aloe keeps your pal's skin nourished. It's safe to use with topical flea treatments on any animal over 6 weeks old.
- Soap-free shampoo contains tea tree oil to soothe skin and relieve irritation from insect bites and dry, itchy skin
- Aloe vera nourishes skin to help restore moisture
- Won't wash off topical flea treatments
- Safe for all animals over 6 weeks of age
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate free
Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree), Olive Oil Squalene (Natural Preservative). All Ingredients Are Natural, 100% Biodegradable, and Gentle On Your Pe & You.
Non-Ingredients: Anything That Would Harm You, Your Pet, or the Planet. This Product Contains No: Parabens, Phosphates, Pthalates, Dea, Synthetic Dyes or Perfumes. the Sudsy Runoff Is Completely Safe and Will Not Harm Kids, Lawns or Other Living Things.
See all items by Earthbath