Cats and dogs can undergo significant metabolic changes when recovering from a serious illness, injury or surgery. During these stressful conditions the body is challenged to maintain strong natural defenses and spare lean body mass, which makes it is even more important to feed the right food. Cats and dogs need extra energy and nutrients, in an appetizing form, to encourage the recovery process. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help dogs and cats in recovering process.
- Highly digestible ingredients and extra calories to help during recovery from serious illness, accident and surgery
- Highly digestible proteins to help wound and tissue healing, preserving lean body mass and promoting a healthy immune system
- Developed with extra calories and increased level of potassium to help avoid depletion
- Highly palatable with a soft consistency aids acceptance by inappetant pets and gives flexibility in feeding -- by bowl, spoon, syringe or feeding tube
- Cats and dogs need extra energy and nutrients to encourage the recovery process and this recipe does just that in an appetizing form
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet