Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare, clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones.
- Designed to dissolve and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus for optimal health benefits
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels and low sodium to keep your dog at an optimal weight
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet