The heart is the most important organ in you pet's body, and factors such as age or weight may affect its function. Poor heart health can affect your dog's life style and happiness. Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's heart health.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's heart health
- This formula is designed to help maintain normal blood pressure and minimize fluid retention
- Helps replenish lost nutrients for dogs receiving diuretics
- Protects vital kidney function while supporting a healthy immune system with clinically proven antioxidants
- Formulated with low sodium, high levels of l-carnitine and taurine, and appropriate levels of protein and phosphorus
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet