Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet i/d, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d is clinically proven nutrition to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days.
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with a highly digestible optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system and meets the special nutrition needs of puppies
- Designed with high amounts of electrolytes and B vitamins for optimal health benefits
- Made with clinically proven antioxidants and has been clinically proven to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet