Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Helps address inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health
- Promotes healthy and efficient digestion and ensures easy nutrient absorption so your dog can build and repair tissues and obtain energy
- Promotes beneficial microflora, reduces risk of urinary stone formation and supports a healthy immune system
- Highly digestible & low in fat with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- With high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, controlled minerals and clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet