The Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food is clinically proven nutrition that can help transform your pet’s life. As pets age, damage to the kidney tissues may occur, which affects the kidney’s role to function properly and filter toxins and waste from the blood. It is irreversible, and will lead to further loss of kidney function. This may also decrease their appetite, which could eventually result in the loss of muscle mass. And so the Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians created this special diet, which supports your dog’s kidney function and helps to sustain muscle mass—in fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested to improve and lengthen the quality of life.
- Protects vital kidney and heart function and supports the natural ability to build lean muscle daily.
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) technology helps increase the appetite and food intake.
- Made with controlled phosphorus and low sodium, plus therapeutic levels of l-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also includes high levels of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein.
- Made in USA and clinically tested to improve and lengthen the quality of life.
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet