The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's liver function during its healing process.
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate with moderate levels of high quality protein
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and contains high levels of L-carnitine and L-arginine levels
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Added L-Carnitine to help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and reduced in sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Designed with clinically proven antioxidants for a highly palatable formula your dog is sure to love
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet