The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate with moderate levels of high quality protein
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and contains high levels of L-carnitine and L-arginine levels
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues while supporting a healthy immune system
- Formulated with appropriate levels of zinc and low copper
- Designed with clinically proven antioxidants for a highly palatable formula your dog is sure to love
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet