Dogs going under chemotherapy have special nutritional requirements. Because their body has difficulties obtaining enough energy during this time, food needs to be high in energy and nutrients and in an appetizing form, to encourage the recovery process. Prescription Diet n/d Canned Dog Food was developed and specially formulated by Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians to help dogs undergoing chemotherapy. Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
- Developed and specially formulated to help dogs undergoing chemotherapy with a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need
- Clinically proven to help improve quality of life for dogs undergoing chemotherapy
- High level of protein to meet energy demand and to avoid muscle wasting
- Designed with high level of fat to increase caloric density and palatability to help acceptance by inappetant pets
- High level of arginine and omega-3 fatty acids to help stimulate the immune system and low levels of carbohydrates for optimal health benefits
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet