Almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the general health of your dog. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your dog's weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping dogs reach their proper weight. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce dogs' body fat by 22% in two months, while keeping him or her satisfied.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce dogs' body fat by 22% in two months, while keeping him or her satisfied
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle with an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven to promote healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels with therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Unique combination of lysine, carnitine and soluble fiber modifies metabolism from fat storing to fat burning
- High natural fiber levels satisfy pets while losing weight with a delicious taste
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet