Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog’s urinary tract health
- Low levels of magnesium, phosphorus and protein help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- High in antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to keep stones away
- A complete and balanced pet food that provides all the nutrition dogs need, but is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months)
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet