Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
- Reduced levels of protein and calcium to help limit the formation of bladder stones
- Added taurine and high levels of L-carnitine help maintain healthy heart muscle function and a healthy circulatory system
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- A complete and balanced diet for your dog
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet