Some dogs can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your dog's food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition to manage dogs prone to weight gain. Prescription Diet w/d also helps dogs maintain normal blood glucose levels and promotes healthy digestion.
- Clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber
- Helps metabolize fat, maintain lean muscle, and maintain a healthy weight with added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Promotes urinary tract health and an overall healthy immune system
- High levels of L-carnitine to increase energy metabolism and burn fat while increasing lean muscle mass
- Moderately high fiber levels provide a feeling of fullness and may help reduce begging and this formula helps stabilize and minimize fluctuation of blood glucose levels in dogs requiring glucose management
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet