Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with highly hydrolyzed protein
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation and results in visible improvement to the skin and coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier and enriched with essential fatty acid
- Developed with a single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Clinically proven antioxidants are added for optimal health benefits
Hill's is going through a packaging and formulation change. Customers may receive the old packaging and formulation during this transition.
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet