K9 Advantix II Flea Treatment for Dogs offers broad spectrum flea control and protection against ticks and mosquitoes, too. It is specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. K9 Advantix II also kills all life stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. It contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen that work in concert to repel and kill parasites that can potentially transmit disease-causing organisms. K9 Advantix II is a flea treatment for use on dogs 7 weeks and older.
- Specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Repels and kills ticks of all types including deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks and Lone Star ticks
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month
- Contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen which work to repel and kill parasites that can potentially transmit disease-causing organisms
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use. Observe your pet following treatment. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. Please read entire manufacturer’s insert prior to using product. Approved for use in breeding, pregnant, or nursing animals. Consult with veterinarian before using on sick, medicated or aged animals.
- Imidacloprid, 8.80%
- Permethrin*, 44.00%
- Pyriproxyfen, 0.44%
*cis/trans ratio: max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans
See all items by K9 Advantix II