The Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness with Steel Nesting Buckles Enhanced Strength is a crash-tested dog car harness that keeps your dog safe while riding in the car. It has been designed as a dog safety harness, not a converted walking harness. The all-steel Nesting Buckle System is based on the engineering for harnesses used by rock climbers and linesmen ensuring strength and safety. With five adjustments points, it’s easy to get a near custom fit for any dog, regardless of size and proportions. The chest pad reduces stress on the trachea and sternum while dispersing kinetic energy across the chest of the dog. This is important during those rare but dangerous impact crashes. The chest pad and straps are also very comfortable, making this dog car harness great as an everyday walking harness. For maximum crash protection and to limit excursion, you should use the included carabiner to attach the harness to your car seatbelt system. If your dog cannot tolerate this level of restraint, you can also use the included 10-inch dog seat belt tether to provide a bit more range of movement.
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Compatible with any vehicle seat belt system
- Includes a carabiner and 10-inch dog seat belt loop
- Functions as an auto or walking harness, providing ultimate comfort by reducing stress on the trachea and sternum while dispersing kinetic energy across the chest of the dog
- Five adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
See all items by Kurgo