Designed completely around the safety, security and comfort of your Dog. The iCrate Double Door Dog Crate sets up easily with the fold and carry configuration that requires no use of tools and can be completed by almost anyone. The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of; Two doors for easy access to your pet inside either thru the traditional front door or from the side with the second door. The double door also affords you more opportunities to fit larger crates easily in your existing rooms or vehicles, a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident, two plastic carrying handles to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably, safe and secure slide bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside and the furniture on the outside, and most importantly a free divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up.
- Double doors give you easy access to your pet and allows you to position crate conveniently in your home
- Fold and carry configuration makes it very easy to relocate or travel with. Two ABS plastic handles for added portability. Perfect for mobile pets!
- Includes a divider panel so your puppy can grow into the crate. This crate will be the only one your dog will ever need.
- Composite plastic pan is durable and also replaceable. The pan is also easily removable for cleaning.
- Safe and secure slide bolt latch keeps your pet secure inside the crate. Rounded corners for pets protection from injury
For safety purposes, MidWest recommends removing your dog’s collar, harness or leash before placing them in their dog crate. Monitor your pet during the first few days of crate training to ensure that they are adapting well to their new home.
See all items by MidWest