Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uses natural botanical extracts to kill fleas and ticks in their tracks. Made from cinnamon, cedar wood and clove oils, this long-lasting natural shampoo works to defeat fleas, ticks, black flies and mosquitoes on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agents—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs of all ages, this non-toxic wash remains fully effective against fleas for up to 7 days for optimum protection!
- Formulated with natural cinnamon oil, clove oil and cedar oil which kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact and is fully effective on fleas for up to 7 days.
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adults.
- Easy to use, just apply shampoo onto coat of pet and work into coat.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
CAUTIONS FOR ANIMALS: This product can be used on any age dog, however, it is recommended to contact a veterinarian prior to bathing newborn, debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Body temperature must be maintained. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% Cinnamon Oil...0.50% Cedar Oil...0.20% Clove Oil...0.20%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Vanillin (Benzaldehyde, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxy-)
The 16-oz bottle has undergone a packaging change. Some customers may receive different packaging during this transition.
See all items by Natural Chemistry