Recommended for support of joint health and function. Helps alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise. Formulated Specifically for Senior Dogs with Time Release formula.
- Recommended for support of joint health and function
- Helps alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Formulated specifically for senior dogs with time release formula
- Formulated for senior dogs but may be used in any dogs over 1 year of age
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Yucca Schidigera, White Willow Bark, Boswellia Serrata, L-Tryptophan and Superoxide Dismutase (S.O.D.)
CAUTIONS FOR ANIMALS: Do not use in cats. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Do not use with platelet or bleeding disorders; drug interactions with salicylate and NSAIDS. Use caution with long term use due to tannin content. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by NaturVet