Pet-Ease soft chews contain a veterinary formulated blend of herbs and amino acids that helps keep dogs calm and relaxed. It helps maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in a dog’s daily routine and may also curb destructive behavior and motion sickness.
- Chamomile's high content of the amino acid tryptophan provides a calming effect
- It also contains high amounts of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, flavonoids and essential oils
- Hops act to counter nervousness and reduce stress and anxiety
- Ginger is well known for relieving indigestion and nausea and has been used with carsick pets
- Taurine is an amino acid that plays a major role in the brain as an "inhibitory" neurotransmitter
See all items by Nutri-Vet
Adult, All Stages