A natural flea and tick repellent formulated by nature. The oils have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forest to keep pests from detecting a desirable scent from their skin thus creating avoidance. FLEA+TICK does not contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals.
- A natural repellent to protect your pets from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and flies
- The synergistic blend of natural oils, which have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forests, work to shield your pet from unwanted pests
- Spray is easy to use, just apply generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary
- Safe for use on animals of all ages from puppies and kittens to adults
- Does not contain any drugs of synthetic chemicals
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes, nose and mouth. Keep out of reach of children and animals. For use in dogs and cats only.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Sensitivities can occur after using any flea or tick prevention program. If your pet shows signs of irritation, rinse them thoroughly, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Active: Lemongrass Oil (4%), Cinnamon Oil (1%), Sesame Oil (1%), Castor Oil (0.5%). Inactive: Purified Water (93.5%).
See all items by Pet Naturals of Vermont