Lawn Aid is a formula designed to balance your dog’s urine pH to prevent unsightly discoloration of your lawn. This combination of cranberry, yucca, DL-Methionine and brewers yeast helps to keep grass green all season long. Cranberry Extract also supports proper urinary tract health. These chicken liver flavored chews are suitable for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and ages.
- Contains Methionine an amino acid that helps reduce ammonia
- Brewer’s Yeast contains B vitamins for a light diuretic effect, which means that the dog is urinating more with urine that has a lower nitrogen concentration
- Lower nitrogen concentration will help fertilize the lawn rather than give the lawn a nitrogen burn or dog spot
- Yucca Schidigera is an herb that binds ammonia, which helps to reduce the nitrogen burn effect caused by urine
- Cranberry Extract is an herb that helps to maintain urinary tract health
CAUTIONS FOR ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If your dog is susceptible to formation of bladder stones, consult with your veterinarian prior to use. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by Pet Naturals of Vermont