Every fur baby needs boundaries, and the PetSafe Wireless Containment System provides them without a fence! Mark the boundaries of your yard or your pup's play area, and whenever he crosses it the wireless unit in your home sends a static correction and annoying tone to your dog's collar, reminding him he's crossing into an off-limits area. The PetSafe Wireless Containment System is simple to set up and has five levels of correction.
- Waterproof receiver collar for dogs 8 pounds and up, with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter). You can expand the containment size with additional wireless transmitters, and add an unlimited number of dogs with the Extra Wireless Fence Receiver Collar, sold separately
- Wireless Transmitter has 5 adjustable levels of correction; tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep with a 30-second Time Out- correction which stops after 30 seconds
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours, also works with Stay + Play Wireless Fence and Stay + Play receiver collar
- Low battery indicator Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
Wireless transmitter with power adapter, receiver collar with RFA-67D battery, test light tool, operating and training guide and 50 boundary training flags.
Avoid leaving the collar on for more than 12 hours a day. Please refer to packaged instructions for additional details.
Click here for batteries.
Cilck here for an extra receiver collar.
See all items by PetSafe