Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition for small breeds is precisely developed to provide optimal protein, energy and other nutrients for the specific needs of small breed dogs.
- Complete and balanced dog food that provides precise nutrition for small breed adult dogs and is specifically formulated for dogs with oral or digestive sensitivity.
- Specific kibble size, shape, density and texture provides high protein digestibility, a prebiotic and additional fibers to support intestinal health
- Increased concentrations of melanin precursors, particularly tyrosine and phenylalanine plus chelated copper enhance the natural color of the coat
- Urinary S/O Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Contains a patented antioxidant complex to support cellular and immune health: Vitamins E and C, Lutein and Taurine
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet