Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition, is a complete line of veterinary-exclusive diets that provide complete and balanced nutrition for healthy dogs and cats, based on their life stage and specific needs. Your veterinarian can help you to determine the Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition diet that is right for your dog or cat.
- Canine Glycobalance is a low starch canned food diet formulated specifically to help manage blood glucose fluctuations
- This diet is made to help dogs that have been diagnosed with canine diabetes or other related diseases that affect blood sugar
- Features a high fiber formula that has a combination of prebiotics and both soluble and insoluble fibers helps minimize glucose fluctuations
- This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Highly palatable formula is great for even the pickiest of pups
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glycobalance was formerly Diabetic. This is the same great formula, just a new package!
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet