Give your troubled pup the sweet life without the risk of sugar shock! High levels of soluble and insoluble fiber and reduced fat levels help make veterinary-prescribed Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Glycobalance Dry Dog Food the perfect kibble for helping your four-legged pal manage diabetes or gastrointestinal diseases and symptoms like constipation and diarrhea. A prescription from the vet is needed to order.
- Complete and balanced veterinary prescribed diet for adult dogs to help manage diabetes or gastrointestinal diseases and symptoms like constipation and diarrhea
- Contains low starch levels and high levels of soluble and insoluble fibers to help minimize glucose fluctuations
- Formulated to help support healthy post-prandial blood glucose levels
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Glycobalance Dry Dog Food lets you easily & nutritionally help maintain your dog's healthy blood glucose and ideal weight thanks to it's highly palatable recipe
- Features a high protein level to help maintain muscle mass and preserved naturally with mixed tocopherols that boost the immune system
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet