Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support S Dry Dog Food is an easy to digest, savory meal designed to help dogs with kidney disease. Previously labeled as Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Dry Dog Food, this new and improved formulation has a greater aromatic profile and tempting texture to ensure superior palatability, and even more health benefits for your dog. By enhancing nutrients like B vitamins and the fatty acids EPA and DHA, and restricting others such as protein, phosphorus, and sodium, it slows down the development of kidney problems while minimizing uncomfortable symptoms.
- Restricted phosphorus levels reduces risk of toxic build-up of phosphorus levels in blood and prevents development of secondary hyperparathyroidism
- Low protein levels assist in limiting the production of uremic toxin
- Unique formulation has an enhanced aromatic profile and has a savory crescent shaped kibble to ensure exceptional palatability
- Formula maximizes energy density to help provide adequate calories for pets who have reduced food intake and reduces risk of weakness, depression and lethargy
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet