Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support A Dry Dog Food is an easy to digest, delicious meal designed to help dogs with kidney disease. Previously labeled as Veterinary Diet Renal MP Modified Dry Dog Food, this new and improved formulation has an enhanced aromatic profile and tempting texture to ensure superior palatability, and even more health benefits for your dog. By enhancing nutrients like B vitamins and the fatty acids EPA and DHA, and restricting others such as protein, phosphorus, and sodium, it slows down the development of kidney problems while minimizing uncomfortable symptoms.
- Easy to digest, delicious veterinary prescribed diet designed to help dogs with kidney disease
- Manages early stages of chronic kidney disease in small and medium breed adult dogs, manages all stages of kidney disease in large and giant breed adult dogs
- Contains a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Highly digestible with low level of phosphorus
- Enriched with EPA and DHA to help regulate inflammatory reactions
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet