Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein PD (Potato & Duck) Dry Dog Food (formerly Hypoallergenic Selected Protein) just might become your best friend's best food. This veterinary-prescribed duck formula helps treat a variety of dermatological and intestinal problems like itchy skin, inflammatory bowel disease, and gastrointestinal upset. Duck is an easily-digested protein not found in most pet foods, reducing the risk of developed digestive problems and allergic reactions. Loaded with a precise blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system as well as amino acids that promote a healthy coat and skin, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PD Dry Dog Food keeps your dog comfortable and healthy from the inside out!
- Complete and balanced, selected-protein dry food diet formulated for dogs diagnosed with food sensitivities resulting in dermatologic or gastrointestinal issues
- The protein in the diet is provided by potato, duck and hydrolyzed soy, which rarely cause food sensitivities
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids are added help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- Contains EPA & DHA, long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
- For dogs with sensitive stomachs or food-related allergies
Royal Canin is undergoing a packaging change, bag may not have the Freshlock Seal.
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet