You won't find many ingredients in this veterinary-recommended dry food. What you will find is one happy, great-feeling pup! The veterinary-prescribed formula is perfect for any dog with food allergies that can lead to constant sneezing, excessive licking of the paws, gastrointestinal upsets, and skin eruptions. Delicious rabbit and added vitamins and amino acids are great for your dog's skin and muscles, and are guaranteed to make dinner-time the best time of the day.
- Complete and balanced, selected-protein dry food diet formulated for dogs diagnosed with food sensitivities resulting in dermatologic or gastrointestinal issues
- The protein in the diet is provided by potato, rabbit and hydrolyzed soy, which rarely cause food sensitivities
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids are added help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- Contains EPA & DHA, long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
- For dogs with sensitive stomachs or food-related allergies
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Royal Canin is undergoing a packaging change, bag may not have the Freshlock Seal.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet