This formula is specifically designed for dogs with food sensitivities and who are also predisposed to weight gain. In this diet, there’s sufficient protein in the form of potato and whitefish, which are rarely associated with food reactions in dogs. Enriched with antioxidants for a healthy immune system as well as B vitamins and amino acids to help maintain your dog’s skin, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PW (Potato & Whitefish) Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food (formerly Hypoallergenic Selected Protein) is a great choice to get your dog to enjoy food again.
- Canine Selected Protein Adult PW Moderate Calorie is a complete and balanced, selected protein diet that is formulated for dogs predisposed to weight gain with food sensitivities resulting in dermatologic or gastrointestinal signs.
- This special recipe includes whitefish as the novel protein source, which rarely causes food reactions in dogs
- Moderate calorie content of diet helps maintain ideal weight
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin's natural barrier effect
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) acids are long chain Omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat.
Royal Canin is undergoing a packaging change, bag may not have the Freshlock Seal.
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet